2018 BC ADVANCED FREERIDE COURSE (Chamonix)
COURSE DATE: 12/03/18 – 16/03/18 PRICE: £1595.00 GROUP SIZE: Full
The BC Advanced Freeride course is a fast paced, high performance, low ratio, do all ‘Freeride shred fest, designed for those addicted to the ultimate ride!
The BC Advanced Freeride course format has grown organically over the past few years to meet the increasing demands of my most experienced high level clientele and has proven a very popular new addition to the program.
For this course we’re keeping the ratio low and the standard high. We’ll have the option of following the snow, traveling to where it’s good, riding the lifts for the Slackcountry and Splitboarding higher into the Backcountry for the Steep and Deep.
This course is open to confident, experienced Advanced riders with a Freeride addiction and an anything goes attitude.
The Ultimate Freeride adventure begins here!
DAY 1 – (course starts 12/03/18)
Avalanche search and rescue training – Freeriding.
DAY 5 – (course ends 16/03/18)
This BC Advanced Freeride course caters for Experienced Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 10 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 5
Riding level 5
Participants will need to bring their own regular Freeride Snowboard for non Splitboard Slackcountry days.
Some Itinaries may only be accessible by heli drop (not included).
Itineries can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on course requirements please read our Choosing a Course & Course Prerequisites section.
- 5 days on snow Tuition with fully qualified ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide
Neil McNab (ratio 1:4).
- Jones Solution splitboard as and when needed – (we will need stance details from each participant)
- Ortovox avalanche safety equipment and avalanche search and rescue training using the Ortovox 3+ transciever.
- Crevasse rescue and rope technique training for glacier travel as needed.
- All Backcountry access equipment including Splitboard and training.
- Transport to and from the mountain.
- Lift pass
- Flights (nearest airport is Geneva)
- Airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment and backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
BC ADVANCED FREERIDE COURSE (Chamonix) :: 12/03/18 – 16/03/18 :: PRICE: 1595.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +33 (0)6 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.