2019 – SPRING SHRED (CHAMONIX)
COURSE DATE: 22/04/19 – 25/04/19 PRICE: £895.00 GROUP SIZE: Full
Spring riding is all about carving spring corn, shredding soft slush, hitting natural kickers, finding North facing powder, playing in the mountains and then chilling in the warm afternoon sun.
Spring riding is how Snowboarding should be after the long cold winter months give way to the longer days and warmer temps of Spring.
Fun and easy, a winding down end to the season, group shredding down runs you know so well from a season of riding lap after lap. Your favourite runs are dialed, your legas are ride tuned, you know every hit, every bump, you know all the landings, the speed is on auto and your riding is on lock as you ride the whole mountain, running spring laps, like a local.
My Spring shred fest offers you the chance to come out to Chamonix for a last winter blast and ride one last epic session before we pack away our boards for another year.
Day 1 – 22/04
Day 4 – 25/04
The Spring Shred caters for experienced Intermediate and Advanced snowboarders.
A good fitness level and a minimum of 4 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 3
Fitness level 3
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’.
For more information on Course requirements or help with choosing a Course please send us a mail with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 4 days Freeriding with ISTD/ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab (ratio 1:8).
- Off Piste/Avalanche Mountain safety equipment as needed.
- Avalanche search and rescue training as needed.
- Transport to and from the mountain.
- Lift pass
- Flights (nearest airport is Geneva)
- Airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment
SPRING SHRED (CHAMONIX) :: DATE: 22/04/19 – 25/04/19 PRICE: £895.00
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +44 141 416 3828.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.