PRE-SEASON FREERIDE SHRED (Tignes)
COURSE DATE: 17/12/18 – 21/12/18 PRICE: £1095.000 GROUP SIZE: Full
If like me, you can’t wait for the Snowboard season to begin, why not join me in Tignes, mid December, and Kick start your winter early with my Pre Season Freeride Clinic.
The Pre-season Freeride Clinics have become an essential part of my winter warm up and something I really look forward to as the temperatures drop and the snowline rapidly begins to creep down the mountain.
With early season snow pretty much guaranteed in Tignes, we can immediately get to work refining our riding and carving techniques on and off the pistes, bomb our first fresh untracked lines of the winter and if the desire and the conditions suit, even put a short pre season splitboard adventure into the package as well.
Combining high performance Technical Tuition with some seriously Fun all Mountain Freeriding, the Pre season Freeride Clinic is an exciting week of Shred that feeds your stoke and gets you psyched for the winter ahead.
Personally, I can hardly wait!
Make your Booking in Hotel Lavanna from the 16/12/18 (arrival) until the 22/12/18 (departure) as a member of the McNab group.
DAY 1 – (course starts 17/12/18)
An introduction to ‘The Art and Science of Snowboard technique’.
An Intro to Splitboarding.
DAY 5 (course ends 21/12/18)
My pre season Freeride course is designed for Experienced Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 4 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 3
Riding level 3
Participants will need to bring their own regular Freeride Snowboard for non Splitboard Freeride days.
Itineraries and course content can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on Course requirements or help with choosing a Course please send us a mail with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 5 days on snow Tuition with fully qualified ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab.
- Ortovox avalanche safety equipment and avalanche search and rescue training using the Ortovox 3+ transciever.
- Backcountry Splitboarding equipment (pre-order)
- Lift pass
- Flights (nearest airport is Geneva)
- Airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment and a backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
PRE-SEASON FREERIDE CLINIC (Tignes) :: DATE: 17/12/18 – 21/12/18 :: PRICE: £1095.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +33 (0)6 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.