NEW ‘FREE the RIDE’ CAMP – ST FOY
COURSE DATE: 11/01/20 – 18/01/20 PRICE: £2195.00 GROUP SIZE Full
The ‘Free the Ride’ Camps are all about sharing the vibe and the stoke of Freeride Snowboarding whilst exploring and developing your passion and technical understanding for the ‘Fine Art of Riding Mountains’.
The New ‘Free the Ride’ Camps introduce the philosophy behind my approach to Freeride Snowboard technique.
This 5 day progressive instructional ‘Slackcountry course’ will help you understand the connection between your natural movements, your feel and understanding of the board beneath your feet and the ultimate goal of riding with speed and flow within the inspirational natural terrain of the Mountain all whilst exploring the amazing potential that the Freeride Mecca of St Foy, has to offer.
Whilst for the most part the riding will be either lift accessed or a short hike on foot, we will, as always, have the option of Splitboarding at our disposal for if we want to trek further afield.
11/01 – Arrival date St Foy.
Day 1 – Freeride Philosophy
Day 2 – Freeride Philosophy
Day 3 – Freeride Philosophy
Day 4 – Freeride Philosophy
Day 5 – Freeride Philosophy
Day 6 – Freeride Philosophy
18/01 – Morning departure.
Our Pyrenees Slackcountry course caters for Experienced Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 5 to 6 weeks riding experience is recommended.
- Fitness level 4
- Fitness level 4
Participants will need to bring their own regular Freeride Snowboard for non Splitboard Slackcountry days. Itineraries and locations can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on Course requirements or help with choosing a Course please send us a mail with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 7 nights (Half board) Chalet accommodation (6 nights evening meals)
- Resort transport to and from the Mountain as required.
- 6 days of Freeride Snowboard Guiding with UIAGM Guide Neil McNab (ratio 1:7).
- Ortovox avalanche safety equipment and avalanche search and rescue training using the Ortovox 3+ transceiver.
- Return flights
- Airport transfer
- Lift passes
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment and backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
NEW ‘FREE THE RIDE’ CAMP – ST FOY :: DATE: 11/01/20 – 18/01/20 PRICE: £2195.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +33 (0)6 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.