2023 THE FREERIDE SESSIONS #1 – BAQUEIRA
COURSE DATE: 15/01/23 – 21/01/23 PRICE: £1295.00 AVAILABILITY: Spaces
The Baquiera Freeride Sessions, introduces the philosophy behind my approach to Freeride Snowboard technique and the ‘Fine Art of Riding Mountains’.
This 5 day course will help you understand the connection between your natural movements and your control of the board beneath your feet developing the ultimate goal of riding with speed and flow within the inspirational natural terrain of the Mountain. All this whilst exploring the amazing terrain that Baquiera has to offer.
This Course will also give you the opportunity to test one of our new mcnab snowboards complete with the understanding of the science behind its design and the knowledge of how to ride it. For more info visit mcnabsnowboarding.com
I will also be teaching evening Yoga Sessions for recovery and increased range of movement with my #yogafortheageingathlete
For this course we will be staying in the Hotel Vilagaros in the Village of Garos in the valley below Baqueira.
Make your own accommodation booking for the 22nd Jan to 28th Jan at the hotel Vilagaros – www.hotelvilagaros.com
Arrive at accommodation 15/01/23 (nearest airports Toulouse or Barcelona – car hire sharing option)
hotelvilagaros.com (call +34 973982371 McNab Group Booking)
(course starts 16/01/23)
DAY 1 – Freeride Philosophy Baqueira – evening Yoga practice
DAY 2 – Freeride Philosophy Baqueira – evening Yoga practice
DAY 3 – Freeride Philosophy Baqueira – evening Yoga practice
DAY 4 – Freeride Philosophy Baqueira – evening Yoga practice
DAY 5 – Freeride Philosophy Baqueira – evening Yoga practice
(course ends 20/01/23)
Depart Accommodation 21/01/23
Our Freeride sessions cater for Experienced Intermediate and above Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 5 to 6 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 3/4
Riding level 3/4
Some Itinaries may only be accessible by heli drop (not included).
Splitboards will be used for touring.
Itineries can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on course requirements please read our Choosing a Course & Course Pre-requisits section.
- 5 days on snow Guidance with ISIA Teacher & UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab (ratio 1:6).
- mcnab snowboards available to test
- Please note personal Snowboarding/Splitboarding and Backcountry Safety equipment in not included in the course.
- Lift pass
- Flights (nearest airport is Toulouse)
- Airport transfers (car hire recommended)
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding/Splitboarding equipment and Backcountry Safety equipment and backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
FREERIDE SESSIONS #1 – BAQUEIRA :: DATE: 15/01/23 – 21/01/23 :: PRICE: £1295.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on 06 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.