NARVIK ARCTIC SPLIT & RIDE
COURSE DATE: 07/04/24 – 14/04/24 PRICE: £2345.00 AVAILABILITY: Spaces
The Arctic Ski town of Narvik sits on the shores of the deep OfotFjord, inland and due East of the, perhaps better known, Lofoten Isles. Like Lofoten, Narvik is surrounded by countless incredible road side ‘summit to sea’ Splitboarding possibilities, but being less well known, Narvik is also much less busy than its more famous cousin. In beauty and terrain, there is little to differ the two incredible area, however for Narvik the jewel in the crown is that it is also host to Northen Norway’s largest Ski area offering lift accessed, on and off piste, terrain right there, overlooking the town.
Imagine a couple of days shredding the local resort, some splitboard adventures exploring the surrounding peaks, followed by a quick jaunt over the border into Sweden to ride the world famous resort of Riksgransen, only an hours drive away, and you’ve got all the ingredients for this incredible Split & Ride Arctic adventure.
For those that want the adventure of Arctic Norway, but with some lift accessed shred thrown in, this might just be the ultimate trip.
Please note: Accommodation is not included in this trip.
07/04/24– fly to Harstad/Narvik for evening transfer to Narvik
Avalanche search and rescue refresher – Freeriding/Splitboard Touring
14/04/24 – Morning transfer to Harstad/Narvik for departure.
Our Backcountry Voyager Narvik trip caters for Advanced Backcountry Snowboarders with previous Splitboard experience.
Fitness level 5
Riding level 5
A very good fitness level and a minimum of 8 weeks riding experience is recommended.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’.
For more information on Course requirements or help with choosing a Course please send us a mail with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 6 days on snow Guidance with fully qualified ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab (ratio 1:6).
- Narvik Airport transfers
- Transport in location
- Contact the office for more info
- Flights to and from Harstad (via Oslo).
- Accommodation (Hotel in Narvik to be decided)
- Personal Snowboard/Splitboard equipment.
- Backcountry access and mountain safety equipment is not included.
NARVIK ARCTIC SPLIT & RIDE :: DATE: 07/04/24 – 14/04/24 :: PRICE: £2345.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +33 (0)6 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.