THE FREERIDE SESSIONS (Tignes)
COURSE DATE: 06/01/24 – 13/01/24 PRICE: £1295.000 AVAILABILITY: Full
If like me, you can’t wait for the Winter season to get going and crave those early season turns, then why not join me in Tignes in early January for some fun and friendly Freeride coaching, an introduction to Splitboarding and an insight into the exciting world of Backcountry Snowboarding this January?
With early season snow pretty much guaranteed in Tignes, we can immediately get to work refining our riding and carving techniques on and off the pistes, bomb our first fresh untracked lines of the winter and if the conditions suit, put a few splitboard adventures into the legs as well.
Combining Neil’s high performance ‘Ride philosophy’ Coaching with Fun all Mountain Freeriding to bring you an exciting week of Shred that feeds your stoke and gets you psyched to push your boundaries and begin your education into the amazing world of Backcountry Frerriding.
Make your booking direct to the ‘Dragon Lodge Tignes’ (under the McNab group) from the 6th to 13th January. Contact the office for details
DAY 1 – (course starts 07/01/24)
Warm up shred – an introduction to ‘The Art and Science of Snowboard technique’.
Freeride sessions last day
(Departure date 13/01/24)
My pre season Freeride Sessions are designed for Experienced Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 4 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 3/5
Riding level 3/5
Participants will need to bring their own regular Freeride Snowboard for non Splitboard Freeride days.
Itineraries and course content can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on Course requirements or help with choosing a Course please send us a mail with your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 6 days on snow Tuition with fully qualified ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab.
- Backcountry avalanche safety equipment – must be pre ordered
- Splitboard equipment – must be pre ordered
- Lift pass
- 7 days of Accommodation (5 fully Catered) in the ‘Dragon Lodge Tignes. Book direct to dragon lodge, contact the office for details.
- Flights (nearest airport is Geneva)
- Airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment and a backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
THE FREERIDE SESSIONS (Tignes) :: DATE: 06/01/24 – 13/01/24 :: PRICE: £1295.00
- Please read our Payment and Cancellation policy before booking your course.
- Your place on the course is not confirmed until payment is made.
- McNab Snowboarding cannot take responsibility for any changes to travel plans/pre-booked flights if they are made prior to deposit for course being made.
If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact us on the details below.
You can contact us by e-mail or call us on +33 (0)6 30 60 54 22.
Our phone line is manned Monday to Friday mornings 9am to 1pm. We check e-mails and voice mail every day and will try and reply within 24 hours of receiving messages.
Please fill out your details on the form to the right and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.